200t Project Flame Scorpion Fitted **Zaush Vids P19**

Update

So induction kit was fitted on Friday morning so it’s had lots of time over the weekend to bed in and after 400 miles or so on the weekend all I can say is it sounds mental (if you don’t want woosh then don’t but an induction kit on your car lol) and looks like it should be there they have done a fantastic job with the new battery tray...

photo1_zps81161b21.jpg

Which results in the battery being moved slightly forward

photo2_zpsb9dd3d48.jpg

[FONT=&quot]All in all I’m very impressed with the setup that with the exhaust has changed the sound of the car completely..

Also whilst @ FCS this weekend I thought I’d do some 200T digging so first thing I did was Speak to Eibach springs about when we are going to see a new kit which they pointed me in the direction of Ktec and told me they will be the main suppliers of the Kits and we should see them soon for general realise.

I then though I’d go over and talk to Ktec who suggested that they are on the 3rd prototype of the Spring and still not great very skittish and not what they are happy with so I don’t think we’re going to see springs any time soon..

but the good news is bilstein will have a kit out for the Cars in the next couple of months with a price range around the £700 mark so affordable...

I also spent spoke to the guys at Ktec about Mapping and currently there 200t is running 265BHP with induction and exhaust from what I could gather it seems like they are having similar issue with mapping as Bluefin have had but they suggested they will have a map out in the next few months..

Sorry it’s a bit long winded and thanks for reading [/FONT]:thumbup:

Am I being stupid, I can't see the intake and battery together? Or is the black box in the top picture the battery cover just moved?

Good to see progression with the new 200T though.

Lee any chance i could hear this, i get a little induction noise now but would be good to have it a little louder. Have you got a link to the website that sells it ? Id maybe get a new air filter if it makes it a little louder

Did you see the induction kit Ktec had on their car? They opened the bonnet for me and it's got a heat shield and is an open cone similar to the 197/200 kits.
I also noticed it had grooved discs on it but forgot to ask once we started talking power :giggle:

Lee any chance i could hear this, i get a little induction noise now but would be good to have it a little louder. Have you got a link to the website that sells it ? Id maybe get a new air filter if it makes it a little louder

Yeah bud let me know im free most evenings this week im trying to set up a meeting with Kenny as well pal but any evening just let me know

265bhp 200T, that's awesome.. RST only reckon ill see 30bhp max off a map.

Take Ktec with a pinch of salt but also bare in mind this is with breather mods pal

Did you see the induction kit Ktec had on their car? They opened the bonnet for me and it's got a heat shield and is an open cone similar to the 197/200 kits.
I also noticed it had grooved discs on it but forgot to ask once we started talking power :giggle:

They wouldnt show me under the bonnet lol (wonder why lol) but yeah i saw the break kit they looked smart im sure mr Angel will be able to give us an update on his kit for the 200t ..

I had a little peki boo at your motor pal very nice :thumbup:

Ahhhhh, I get ya. Same intake as mine. The noise is rather special I must say. No new intake hose available yet? My audi ttqs had an oversized 3" throttle intake pipe and it shifted the torque to a more useable rpm range.

Looks good Lee! Definitely needed a bit more volume, standard was ridiculously quiet from outside lol

Defo pal but now it sounds fantastic

Ahhhhh, I get ya. Same intake as mine. The noise is rather special I must say. No new intake hose available yet? My audi ttqs had an oversized 3" throttle intake pipe and it shifted the torque to a more useable rpm range.

Yeah I’m talking to a company about a new hose kit now but when the kit was fitted the additional cost Vs the benefit wasn’t worth it the standard hose on the 200t is very good so the hose kits will be more for looks than performance

for that price i would prop assume is would be a pre-set damper and spring to suit

very good kit is bilstein

for that price i would prop assume is would be a pre-set damper and spring to suit

very good kit is bilstein

This. I'm pretty sure it's a set of b14's that are coming for the 200t. Think I've seen them on the German catalogue.

good old bit of kit if its Billies

I would have gone that route if i dint get the KW V3

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1