200T recaro seats

I belive in a future date renault will be putting recaros on the option list, does any one know what they will be, will they be like the fiesta STs seats?

I hope not. Be better of they opted for the sportster like they did in the outgoing car

Its gonna be a long time time before they are available as an option on the 200T

speaking to Jeremy Townsend @ oulton park this year he explained there's a lot more to that just bolting them in, requires all new crash testing and that costs a lot of money!

think we'll see upgraded seats on the next limited addition tho

Well if i trade mine in was thinking of taking the recaros out as they have been retrimed by edge. Just the fitting of them

A Recaro type seat will be available in the future.

However it may not be recaro and they are still to decide on which one. If they were too decide today it would be at least 12 months before it was released.

I heard rumours of sabelt coming in

That came from when france were asked about a recaro seat, to which he replied along the lines of "we may offer a race type seat in future but it may not be recaro as we have association with other manufactures such as sabelt."

not saying you are wrong tho, just pointing out what was said.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1