200t spec

Leeg320

Gold Member
I'm seriously thinking of getting the new Clio. I'm unsure of the best spec. Can anyone advise?

I'm seriously thinking of getting the new Clio. I'm unsure of the best spec. Can anyone advise?

As Ashton said, get the LUX and the Cup chassis. The Cup is worth it for the anthracite alloys and red calipers alone, the stiffer body sits magnificently on corners, like glue to the road. MPG I get anywhere between 18-35 depending on fuel (95,98) and weight off foot :wink:

The sport button, or as I've dubbed it the 'fun' button is quite sore on fuel lol

As Ashton said, get the LUX and the Cup chassis. The Cup is worth it for the anthracite alloys and red calipers alone, the stiffer body sits magnificently on corners, like glue to the road. MPG I get anywhere between 18-35 depending on fuel (95,98) and weight off foot :wink:

The sport button, or as I've dubbed it the 'fun' button is quite sore on fuel lol

The OP is referring to the new 200EDC not the normal 200 I think you are refering to?

The Cup pack on the new 200EDC comes with black 18" wheels not anthracite as you suggested.

Back to the original question though. I'd do what Ashton suggests. Definitely LUX with Cup pack. I do like the leather seat option to though.

The OP is referring to the new 200EDC not the normal 200 I think you are refering to?

The Cup pack on the new 200EDC comes with black 18" wheels not anthracite as you suggested.

Back to the original question though. I'd do what Ashton suggests. Definitely LUX with Cup pack. I do like the leather seat option to though.

I know, I have a 200EDC LUX Cup. I meant black, I was going to type upgrade from anthracite then changed it :wink:

So been for a test drive. Lovely car. Deposit paid! I was meant to be cleaning my house while the mrs was out. Car shopping instead! Haha she gunna kill me

What spec did you go for in the end?

Good to see the orders finally getting going on the EDC.

What spec did you go for in the end?

Good to see the orders finally getting going on the EDC.

I went for LUX with Cup Chassis as suggested. Deep Black. First time I had seen the RS in the flesh and I must admit I was taken back how nice it is. Lovely interior too. Not sure if I got the best deal out there but chopping in my 10 plate 200 and 12500 to change.

I work for Renault - I would get this;

200 EDC LUX with Cup chassis. Leather with Heated seats, Parking Camera and Sensors, and colour is up to you; personally LY or GW

I went for LUX with Cup Chassis as suggested. Deep Black. First time I had seen the RS in the flesh and I must admit I was taken back how nice it is. Lovely interior too. Not sure if I got the best deal out there but chopping in my 10 plate 200 and 12500 to change.

Great choice! You won't regret it. I must say what really struck me when I first took order of mine was the interior and the simple but effective touches like the red seat belts and rs badges subtly planted around the car.

Lucky you got yours right away, waiting killed me!

Can anyone tell me how I go about taken my private plate off the 200 im trading in? Ill put it on the new one when the 14 plate comes out

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1