6 Year Servicing

Guys I need some advice.
The garage I bought the car from did an oil and filter change but I don't know what grade/quality they used and now spring is approaching I figured it's the best time to get everything changed.
I'm about to order the following pending a response from Opie on plugs price, is there anything I've missed that you would be looking at changing?
Cambelt/waterpump/dephaser/fan belts etc will be done separately whilst I'm away in March.

Fuchs TITAN SINTOFLUID SAE 75W-80 synthetic manual transmission fluid-1 Litre x 2 Off
Fuchs TITAN SUPERSYN 5W-40 High Performance, Fully Synthetic, Engine Oil-5 Litres
Fuchs TITAN SUPERSYN 5W-40 High Performance, Fully Synthetic, Engine Oil-1 Litre
OIL FILTER: UFI spin-on oil filter 23.418.00-single
NGK Sparkplug Platinum Spark Plug PFR7Z-TG (NGK 5768)-Single Plug x 4

I think the only thing I'm missing is brake fluid which may be better to do when I refurb my brakes over Easter but figured it best to get some advice.
Thanks

You can get the plugs for £30 delivered from here http://renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/products/Renault-Clio-197-Spark-Plug-Set.html

The oil is fine, I use the same. You'll probably get away with 5l, however the extra litre will come in handy for top-ups. I've leave the brake fluid until you refurb the brakes. Gearbox oil again I use the same stuff, it's better on cold mornings and definately worth a change.
Yea we always buy an extra litre just so we have it to hand, won't degrade so it's not like it's wasted money.
Sparks I found on Camskill for £32 a set and have asked OPIE if they'll price match so I can order the lot with club discount.
Gearbox is starting to show it's age a bit so Oil is first step before to save some time / try to prevent needing a new box and some of the oil people have changed on their cars looks disgusting to say the least!
Seems like I've picked up everything though which is good.

Dont forget the sump plug washer, its worth keeping a fresh one on they're about £1.50 from renault

Dont forget the sump plug washer, its worth keeping a fresh one on they're about £1.50 from renault
I knew I had to be missing something, thank you! Bad experiences with these, probably why it was blanked from memory.