A video says a thousand words....

Great vid Mike, Im gutted I couldn't come it would have been a brilliant experience. :tongueout:anic:

I think you need to go do it again though - there are a few bits in the vid which are a bit blurred lol... :-p

Great vid Mike, Im gutted I couldn't come it would have been a brilliant experience. :tongueout:anic:

I think you need to go do it again though - there are a few bits in the vid which are a bit blurred lol... :-p

LOL, yeah I know, was being filmed by a non camera enthusiastic person :f1team07:

Lol ah well Ill get a proper mount for next year! Ill probably need something to show the insurers lol :lol:

Cool! I'd like to go but what with the insurance thing i'm a little scared! Lol!

Love the first song :wink:

the thing that botheres me about going to the ring is I might get carried away and bin it lol

lol trying to keep the mpg good there mike? lol lucky bugger for getting to go, wish i had the money to do this.

^ lol! But i agree with Rich, i would either try become a track hero and bin it or be totally terrified and sit at 50 the whole way round. lol.

is it in slow motion Mike, or is Miss Daisy in the back.:lol:

only joking dude some only talk about it at least you have the minerals to go and do it well done fella:thumbup::clap:

lol..I loved hearing your comments. Well funny. Brave for doing the ring as your first track mate. Love that you drive with music on.

Love the first song :wink:

the thing that botheres me about going to the ring is I might get carried away and bin it lol

Music was http://www.mybigfm.de/~run/

That is what was bothering me lol-going nuts and binning it, but more to it, my biggest fear was everyone else!

lol trying to keep the mpg good there mike? lol lucky bugger for getting to go, wish i had the money to do this.

Surprisingly, it was very inexpensive - spent much less than I hoped £160 between 3 of us for fuel, £34 between 3 for ferry, and €45 per person per night for the room. Food was cheap, breakfast included, lunch at the snack bar €4,50 - glass bottled coke was €1,20 - beer €1,60 for a bottle, dinner at the steak house - €26 for steak, chips, 4 cokes and ice cream..... All in all really not as much as I thought :smile::smile:

Music was: http://www.mybigfm.de/~run/

lol..I loved hearing your comments. Well funny. Brave for doing the ring as your first track mate. Love that you drive with music on.

http://www.mybigfm.de/~run/ was the radio station I had on

The ring is going to be a much nicer experience if you get proper driving instruction, this isn't even remotely close to what this car can do on a track.

thats look so much fun, something I wanna do in my life is a lap of the ring. But even watching your videowas thinking, Ive played Forza and GT so much I know the track .. and think i'd get carried away and bin it, ideally die so I didnt have to pay anything :blink:

well done for having the balls. :jase2:

thats look so much fun, something I wanna do in my life is a lap of the ring. But even watching your videowas thinking, Ive played Forza and GT so much I know the track .. and think i'd get carried away and bin it, ideally die so I didnt have to pay anything :blink:

well done for having the balls. :jase2:

Thank you dude.

You have 12 months now to save up: See link in my signature :smile::smile: (and the smiley next to clicky says it all :wink:)