Aftermarket Clio 3 Headlights...

246ov7sredg79lsvvpt.jpg

bg5fj5w4ovvvleblhl0.jpg

zs996zmw2lgvhpbu212.jpg

y2wiand2aoap82d94ivm.jpg

I have ordered a set to see how legi this is... the last black headlight in the pictures...
pricing going from 200 to 270 pounds...

will post pix as soon as I have fitted them... :worried: will take +/- 3 weeks tho :worried:

could you post a link to the site your ordering off id like a set of black headlights, been looking for ages.

200 seems a bit steap though.

I hope non of you are replacing your xenons with these? as I think they would be a downgrade imo

Small hit, and sorry if you arleady know this. It will require your front bumber to be taken off in order to fit these.

These lights require H7 bulbs for information.

I've already looked into this, unfortunately they're not currently doing them for the new Mk4 Clio (i.e 200 and GT) :worried:

I checked... postage is what makes the price for me so expensive... so you guys should pay in the region of those on Ebay for those headlights...

that works out R2150 per set for me... where the Reno OEm black headlights are R1950 a headlight!!!

so guess which option won :smiley:

cannot wait... T-minus 3 weeks!!!

The last set are the nicest but wouldnt bother replacing them to be honest, would rather get the black backed ones that Jase has got, not sure where he got them from though.

There's a Clio round the corner from me that has number 2 fitted (along with some 106 Rallye style white painted steelies!). Don't look too bad on the car.

The last set are the nicest but wouldnt bother replacing them to be honest, would rather get the black backed ones that Jase has got, not sure where he got them from though.

arnt jases just standard xenons?