AG Clio Blackpool illuminations

Most of us wern't too bothered about the illuminations, and couldn't be bothered sat in traffic on our own in our cars

So we found some country roads, went for a drink, had another drive, went to maccies.. Was brill!

Hope everyone who stuck to the lights enjoyed themselves, and i'm sorry if the country roads were abit much for you! :wink:

I came over the country roads didnt realise everyone was going to the pub, had the little un so couldnt come in, ended up through the lights in the end, got a fair few comments on the car aswell :biggrin:

Yeah we wondered where you got to! It's only a friendly quiet village pub, it would have been fine for the youngen to come in! We wern't there long anyway, just had a chat!

how long did it take to go through? I bet it quietened down when you got back there!

Didnt realise that or would of popped in, think thats why the chap in the meg left when i did,Headed towards the tower through the back roads then down the front towards the pleasure beach, it took around 25min

We ended up at McDonald's in the end as we needed food and the loo. We saw you twingo boys arriving at Mcdees as we were coming out.
We might try again tonight for the lights.

Bit of a trek for us to go all that way and do nowt so the Yorkshire gang parked up and walked round for a bit :smile: