Airbag Light HELP - DF010 warning light circuit fault

Hi, I have a 2007 clio 197 with the standard seats. I got the "check airbag" warning light on the dash a few weeks ago after having a bunch of people in the back of the car. After some research and with previous experience on another car, I did away with the clips under the seats and soldered the connections. This never cleared the fault and my OBD reader didn't do airbags. I then invested in a delphi autocom reader with a tablet. I was then able to read the codes and it was the front drivers thorax airbag connection, Ohms was low on that airbag also. I got access to the side of the airbag and the connection was loose so pushed it back on and the fault cleared. However I still have the fault code "DF010 - warning light circuit fault", this will not clear. The "check airbag" light is still on the dash. Has anyone got any experience of this or what this could be. Thanks

The airbag circuits have an Ohm range to operate in between 1.3 to 4.1 ohms on some circuits that code corresponds multiple systems tyre pressure, climate control, air bag etc. looks like the circuit for the airbag light is faulty has the clocks been worked on recently. a fibreglass pen from Halfords and clean the pins in each airbag circuit connector is worth a try the Renault clip can show the ohms in each circuit live which is great to narrow down which airbag is causing the problem.
upload_2019-8-21_22-55-38.png

Reactions: Foxspeed