Akropovic

Well finally got it on after a mad dash over to freds at btm after a cancelled job on me first impressions pleased over the ktec a lot less boom boom lol car desperate for a remap now booked in with tdf next saturday just a pic of the cf ring gUD1U.jpg

Welcome to the club. I assume you won't notice any performance difference from the K-Tec?

Be interesting to see the results pre and post remap. Ours is getting mapped at RSTuning on the 17th. Cannot wait.

Yes its drivIng like a bag of s@@t noddie lol atm no cat ill try and get before and afters at tdf if poss must say though even though you dont see it the build quality is phenominal

Just a quick question to you both, where would you recommend best place of purchase and fitting for the akrapovic? I'm only £380 off having enough for one so not long but I want it done right

If you are near K-Tec then buy and get it fitted from them.

I bought ours from K-Tec and had a local garage fit it. Said it was the best quality exhaust they had ever fitted lol. Comes with fitting instructions as well so even a backyard place could fit it I'd imagine.

If you are near K-Tec then buy and get it fitted from them.

I bought ours from K-Tec and had a local garage fit it. Said it was the best quality exhaust they had ever fitted lol. Comes with fitting instructions as well so even a backyard place could fit it I'd imagine.

Cheers N0ddie I was this thinking K-tec I'm not massively far so I think a drive out and get them to do everything:thumbup:

The instruction boOk you get with them is spot on yes id say ktec if your close to them Build quality is excellent glad ive got one now just ashame you cant see it

I was the same richey kept umming and arring as you do kept looking at them and then just brought it lol trouble is i keep looking at clubsports now :thumbup:

I was the same richey kept umming and arring as you do kept looking at them and then just brought it lol trouble is i keep looking at clubsports now :thumbup:

Haha same. after my experience with kw although they are good there offer to me.wasn't the best! Got a free coat though lol. clubsports are excessive for the road. Im glad i got v3's :smile: just need the akra, decatted manifold and then some forced induction lol :wink:

Haha same. after my experience with kw although they are good there offer to me.wasn't the best! Got a free coat though lol. clubsports are excessive for the road. Im glad i got v3's :smile: just need the akra, decatted manifold and then some forced induction lol :wink:

It never ends does it i need 2 jobs lol

Nice one Hippy, wouldn't mind an akro but I'll stick with the kTec for now ha ha. Hopefully release some ponies with the remap too

I've got a couple of months before ill have the rest of the £££ tbh, anyone know what K-tec fitting costs are?

Id expect theyd do you a deal if you were buying the system off them just as a guideline it took fred just over an hour to remove the ktec and fit he akro we had a couple of smokes inbetween aswell

I've got a couple of months before ill have the rest of the £££ tbh, anyone know what K-tec fitting costs are?

I'd imagine you are looking at about an hours labour from someone like k-tec but I'm pretty sure they'll sort some form of deal out for you if you where to purchase the system from them.