Albi Blue 197 - Crash - Southend

That would have been me I was on the inside left lane and the taxi cut across as we came around the corner his rear wheel/bumper met with my front end damaged my alloy my bumper ripped off and wing broke guy the taxi refused to stop so I pulled in front of him and blocked the road till police arrived his boss admitted liability and it goes in for repair tommorow I'm gutted only had it 10 weeks!

Mike

First post on the forum and it's about a crash. GUTTING! Hope everything get sorted out fella and you can enjoy her :smile:

Welcome to the site Mike,

Usually we ask for pictures after a first post but I think we can wait this time.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Thanks guys hopefully will have the car back shortly as its not that bad damage

In the mean time pictures

f80e3b7e.jpg brands hatch

c2da7f68.jpg nurburgring

Love it, only had it 10 weeks and its already done a Ring trip.. Quality

Ah yes had it a week and it did brands then did Lydden hill 2 weeks after then 6 laps of the ring and going back to the ring on the 4th of August done 8000 miles in the car so far and Renault told me the other week the pads were getting low! Haha wonder why!

Mike

the taxi refused to stop so I pulled in front of him and blocked the road till police arrived his boss admitted liability and it goes in for repair tommorow I'm gutted only had it 10 weeks!

Mike

This was the best move, well done! I had a taxi ram into the back of me a few years back. exchanged details, then it turns out he was using cloned plates and gave me fake details!

Leaking door rubbers lol

Ah mine we're split when I test drove it so they got changed when they did there pdi checks. Tbh there not that bad of a dealer and if they refuse to do any work take it up with customer services As they can help you more so far iv had 2 new tyres air con re gas new radio clock display a new air con pump aux belt and half of the steering wheel payed for under warranty

Mike

That would have been me I was on the inside left lane and the taxi cut across as we came around the corner his rear wheel/bumper met with my front end damaged my alloy my bumper ripped off and wing broke guy the taxi refused to stop so I pulled in front of him and blocked the road till police arrived his boss admitted liability and it goes in for repair tommorow I'm gutted only had it 10 weeks!

Mike

Ahh sorry to hear that, at least you stopped him and got it all sorted though! I was in a mates car telling him to pull over to see if anyone needed help but he didn't have none of it! :thumbdown: