Albi Blue 197 from Wolverhampton

Looks good. Where abouts in Wolverhampton are you from? I think I may have seen your car around.

Thanks guys.

I am from the edge of Wolverhampton/Coven. I work in Cannock... I drive a lot. :wink:

Pictures resized to 700px. :smile:

Plates look funky! And your plans sounds good to!!!

And i agreed with taking off the white stickers! looks way better!

:thumbup:

Just noticed the words you spelled out on your stool when de-badging lol. I'm from Cannock so may see you around.

Nice drive from Coven to Codsall, used to go that way back from/to work every day.

Cheers Craig!

Just noticed the words you spelled out on your stool when de-badging lol. I'm from Cannock so may see you around.
Hahaha, first to notice! Wondered how long it would take for someone to pick it up. Well done you!

where are the plates from buddy? :smile:
dmb.uk.com - Top quality mate. Highly recommended. :smile:

Nice drive from Coven to Codsall, used to go that way back from/to work every day.
You leave near-ish to me then?

Cheers Craig!

You leave near-ish to me then?

Yes, I live in Merry Hill Wolverhampton (near Warstones and Bradmore) but I don't have my Clio any more, so you won't see it around. You can always look out for my White 3 MPS though!

ah ive seen this progress thread in cliosport.net i commented on that thread, didnt realise you was the one on here organising the west midlands group until i saw this :smile: