All it takes to fall in love again

Jordanfaf

Winner - POTM November 2017, January 2018
Sometimes I consider selling the clio for a more comfortable commute.... Then this stuff happens.

fcebfa47b1e322d0d323658ac8ce323c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevenfourate
1. Love the positive road positioning.
2. Shame we cant see your rev-counter :smile:
3. French car without any dash-lights showing ? Whats going on. lol

Great to hear you found one of those moments. Makes the pain worthwhile...........

Reactions: Jordanfaf
Love it, nice shot Jordan! Your passenger must be a good photographer :wink:

A b-road blast is the absolute best thing to do with these cars, and as Shuv says, helps you forget any doubts you might have!

Quite the twisty stretch of road! Don't blame you for sticking too 30mph, must be very off-putting with that passenger leaning over you! Sensible I like it.

Quite the twisty stretch of road! Don't blame you for sticking too 30mph, must be very off-putting with that passenger leaning over you! Sensible I like it.
Yea 30kph was stuck to the whole way. I swear

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Was on the motorway today and it's so boring. Would have loved a few roads like that on the way home.
@nutnutwelshman What's your opinion on the standard seats versus the wingbacks?
I was impressed with the standard seats, especially the bolsters on my test drive, very snug. The salesman said he's never sold a Mk4 with the upgraded seats yet - was quite surprised.

Was on the motorway today and it's so boring. Would have loved a few roads like that on the way home.
I was impressed with the standard seats, especially the bolsters on my test drive, very snug. The salesman said he's never sold a Mk4 with the upgraded seats yet - was quite surprised.

Well they are almost £2k.

I have the leathers which are basically the same as the trophy seats just he headrest is inbuilt in the trophy. They are lovely seats!

All ways been very happy with the seats I do have a CG Lock too