Anybody got a spare 31 grand?

Makes me feel ill with the amount of cars I've had that I should've kept, S2 RS Turbos mostly.

It does amaze me what people pay for nostalgia. £10k for something thats 27 years old, the same amount of power as a current 5 door family car and wasn't actually that good.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Driving experience, the Meg absolutely kills the V6 surely!

But the V6 is still such a cool thing to own. I'd definitely have one if I was rich.

HI bud I buy mine to drive as you probably know even if I had 25M and could buy a 330 P3 I'd still have to track it @///M

:smile: We're gonna get on well mate.

And don't get me wrong, if my hypothetical situation was a reality, I'd still drive it, but I'd have enough cars to mean it didn't get driven often

:money:

:smile: We're gonna get on well mate.

And don't get me wrong, if my hypothetical situation was a reality, I'd still drive it, but I'd have enough cars to mean it didn't get driven often

:money:
DSC_0021.JPG Hi bud this garage was owned by a friend of my ex boss so at weekends I could use anything in stock re Aston V8 volatile Lambo's lots of Ferrari's basically anything

Reactions: ///M and Dystant
It does look great but £31k is a bit steep. Although if I win big on the lotto I want one of each Clio rs in my collection so I'd probably buy it.

People that have never owned a V6 will never know the sense of occasion you get when driving it - yes theres copious amount of cars that are better ones - like the megane....

However when your driving along & people go past filming you & waving & giving you the thumbs up you realise what a great looking car it is !

I would upload a few pics but the iphone pic database is to high res for here so not sure what to do - :worried:

S

People that have never owned a V6 will never know the sense of occasion you get when driving it - yes theres copious amount of cars that are better ones - like the megane....

However when your driving along & people go past filming you & waving & giving you the thumbs up you realise what a great looking car it is !

I would upload a few pics but the iphone pic database is to high res for here so not sure what to do - :worried:

S

In regards to your iPhone image resolution issue, download PhotoShrinker/image shrink software
It'll compress the files, give you memory back and let you post pictures on the forum
Although I do agree it's annoying that this forum can't handle an iPhone picture directly most times!

In regards to your iPhone image resolution issue, download PhotoShrinker/image shrink software
It'll compress the files, give you memory back and let you post pictures on the forum
Although I do agree it's annoying that this forum can't handle an iPhone picture directly most times!

To be fair, uploading straight from an iPhone would mean pics that were WAY over sized for what you need. At least three times bigger than the maximum needed here, maybe more. If we all started posting 8mp images it would soon slow the forum down.

Seems daft, but it's for a good reason.

Here's the day mine was sold & went back to France
Funny story, chap tried to load on the truck 1st, I said it was too low, he said it would go on, he watched me drive it up, massive scrapping noise from underneath, his face priceless, I reversed off & same noise,I thought the spoiler was going to get ripped off, he then says how about putting it on the trailer

IMG_9044_zpsovag5bco.png