Anyone used Hardings Hemel Hempstead?

stuey

Gold Member
Hi everyone. My Clio 200 Cup is up for its 6 year service, which I know includes belts. I used to go to DGL Garages in High Wycombe, but that appears to have closed down. I rang for a quote, as according to my service book I am due oil and filter, air filter and pollen filter. The chap tried to tell me I need brake fluid/coolant change and plugs. The fluids were changed 2 years ago according to book, and the plugs are every 36,000 miles, so I disagreed.
They quoted £217 for the service, not including MOT or belts (going elsewhere). That seems like a lot, plus i have no idea if they are any good.
Anyone got some feedback they can give please? Preferably not the sort I have had on Cliosport..... ;-)
Cheers :smile:

My brother took his there a few months ago as the gearbox had gone, got a new one out of warranty and dont think he had any problems dealing with them. if i was in your shoes mate ide be taking a trip over to beaniesport in milton keynes and get the lot done.

Thanks guys. The thing stopping me is the anti corrosion warranty checks. I had something dealt with when new, and a written letter acknowledging the fact, so they cant pretend they dont know. As I'm likely to be keeping it for some time and I had a Mk3 Golf, I have a bit of a rust phobia!!