Anyone used Wolf chemicals?

I have been looking at some of their products and they look quite good.

Has anyone ever tried the wheel cleaning products? I cant decide whether to get the Nano clean & coat or the decon deironizer gel. If anyone has used either I would appreciate any recommendations.

Last edited:
Yep used it really good Russ uses it so it must be ok.got mine from polished bliss free delivery

Hi Zaid,

Decon Gel is very different to the Nano Wheel Cleaner. Decon Gel is designed to break down any fallout and iron/metal based particles and brake dust found on your wheels and paintwork

See here:

5791265161_875ff6995b.jpg
P1050024 by RussZS, on Flickr

So I had serious brake dust pitting in the corners of the spokes on my Golf, but Decon Gel sorted this very quickly and easily.

Once these deposits have been removed, you then just need to clean your wheels.

Now, the Nano Wheel Cleaner is great because it saves you time in terms of not need to apply protection to your wheels, as my vid shows, it provides great protection, which easily lasts 2 months or so.

However, trick is, not to use that every time you clean your wheels! Once protected, your wheels will clean up very easily with a pressure washer blast and a bit of car shampoo, no need to expensive wheel cleaning chemicals. Then, say once per month or two, use the Nano Wheel Cleaner again to give a deeper clean needed every so often AND boost the protection for another two months :smile:

Hi Zaid,

Decon Gel is very different to the Nano Wheel Cleaner. Decon Gel is designed to break down any fallout and iron/metal based particles and brake dust found on your wheels and paintwork

See here:

5791265161_875ff6995b.jpg
P1050024 by RussZS, on Flickr

So I had serious brake dust pitting in the corners of the spokes on my Golf, but Decon Gel sorted this very quickly and easily.

Once these deposits have been removed, you then just need to clean your wheels.

Now, the Nano Wheel Cleaner is great because it saves you time in terms of not need to apply protection to your wheels, as my vid shows, it provides great protection, which easily lasts 2 months or so.

However, trick is, not to use that every time you clean your wheels! Once protected, your wheels will clean up very easily with a pressure washer blast and a bit of car shampoo, no need to expensive wheel cleaning chemicals. Then, say once per month or two, use the Nano Wheel Cleaner again to give a deeper clean needed every so often AND boost the protection for another two months :smile:

Cheers mate :smile: