Anyone wish they had bought a 200 FF rather than the cup?

I dont understand the question TBH. Do you mean you bought a 200 Cup, but wish you had bought a 200 FF with Cup pack?

I always wanted the cup for what it meant, a more focused version of the 197. No compromise performance.

However since buying it I have replaced all the suspension and stripped it more, so there's not much cup left in it anyway.

I dont understand the question TBH. Do you mean you bought a 200 Cup, but wish you had bought a 200 FF with Cup pack?

That's how I read it.

I'm not disappointed in the cup at all tbh. Unlike most I test drove both and did my research in what you got and didn't get in the cup. Decided on the cup as the deal we were offered side by side (one on a ff and the other on the cup) was superb.

Also as we will eventually be using the cup as a trackday car I felt it a total waste to buy one with all the toys only to take it off.

I recon most people that buy a cup don't investigate what your losing out on prior to purchase. Tbh, you've only got yourself to blame.

What is it you desire. Air con? Electric mirrors? Softer suspension?

Alot of this could be retro fitted from the FF range.

An outside temp would be nice for a start.. Haha. Well I did read up alot before buying, however even if I did get the ff they're not exactly essentials. Hmm just pondering I guess.

Tell me more about the external temp gauge, easy to fit? You got a link to one that would fit my 200 cup?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but... Are you a f?cking weatherman or something!?!

If you can see your breath when you breathe out then it's less than 10*C. :wink: If it's icy then it's cold, if it's wet then it's probably cold and if it's dry/warm then you'll know. Cars are for driving, not telling us if we need to pack a jumper or some wellies. That's what apps/the news/newspapers are for.

You know, some people just can't be happy with the pound for pound best handling/best performance car around.

Give me a 1997 VW Passat with a glovebox refridgerator and external temperature sensor anyday... :smiley:

Well yes I did. Just merely pointing that out.

Cant knock the performance just the little extras your used to on a standard car.

Well yes I did. Just merely pointing that out.

Cant knock the performance just the little extras your used to on a standard car.

Its not a standard car. Its a cheaper version of a standard car thus doesnt come with such awesome features as an outside temp gauge.

I can understand what you're saying, but in all honesty, the only thing the external temperature thing is worth having for is when you get to work and it's cold out you can have a good moan with the lads about how cold it was when you left your house on the way to work and they can have a moan back with what theirs said... At least, that's what mine's used for anyway hahaha!!!

Tbh the only thing I would miss from full fat and cup would be electric mirrors and cruise control not bothered about climate or soft touch dash or temp sensor!

I like the auto lights, wipers and keyless entry.

And tbh I don't fall for this marketing rubbish that Renault spout about the cup being more track focused. If it was track focused it would have such goodies like a diff, cage and harnesses.

Its just another way to sell more cars.

I can understand what you're saying, but in all honesty, the only thing the external temperature thing is worth having for is when you get to work and it's cold out you can have a good moan with the lads about how cold it was when you left your house on the way to work and they can have a moan back with what theirs said... At least, that's what mine's used for anyway hahaha!!!

:jump1: