Audi RS3 Super Hot hatch

I know I mentioned this car on another post but I think this amazing motor deserves a post of its own. The Audi RS3 has a 2.5 litre turbo charged Quattro engine churning out 340 bhp. Audi say it will do 0-60 in 4.6 seconds although road tests show it doing it in little as 3.7 seconds... God I wish I had a spare 45k lying around!

This is a quality video the speed is scary, just make sure you skip it in by a minute.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HayoASR-54[/YOUTUBE]

the engine is the only thing worth having!

boring audi design inside and out....youve seen one youve seen them all :coffee:

Couldn't agree more Si, same with BM and Mercs!

Meg seems to have some competition, in a straight line :wink:

Lol above cars are built properly though not thrown together. All car makers have there own design I could say same about Renault range I would also go as far as saying the meg 250 is 1/3 the car any RS 3,4,5 is as the body kit is stuck on

the engine is the only thing worth having!

boring audi design inside and out....youve seen one youve seen them all :coffee:

+1.

Couldn't have put it better myself. The engine is a work of art, but meh, the rest of it, arsed.

even german cars arent built the way they used to be. Three years from now it will be falling apart and rattling just like every other car. Cars arent built to last anymore. If only the RS3 was available in a 3dr it would have been nearer the top of my wishlist, but its not so it looks like ****.,

Speaking from personal experience from dealing with VAG dealerships through work, Graeme is right...

VAG cars have gone right down hill, SEAT and Skoda are now the best of the bad bunch I'm afraid. I've lost count of how many gearboxes I've seen ready for scrap over the last 12 months, not repair, for scrap. Also, these BlueMotion engines, not so good with the reliability. I've even watched an R8 sit in the workshop for 8 MONTHS with various problems, it's been a constant visitor to one particualr dealer...

Must admit, I've never seen a 5-Pot being removed from anything though.

Speaking from personal experience from dealing with VAG dealerships through work, Graeme is right...

VAG cars have gone right down hill, SEAT and Skoda are now the best of the bad bunch I'm afraid. I've lost count of how many gearboxes I've seen ready for scrap over the last 12 months, not repair, for scrap. Also, these BlueMotion engines, not so good with the reliability. I've even watched an R8 sit in the workshop for 8 MONTHS with various problems, it's been a constant visitor to one particualr dealer...

Must admit, I've never seen a 5-Pot being removed from anything though.

same here...bit of a myth all this they never go wrong bunkum :001_rolleyes:

RS3 sounds great and doesn't look bad, but the price tag is enough to make your eyes water. I suppose the power is great, but it's an old car now and just sticking a huge lump in the front doesn't do it. I wonder what it handles like?

Similar Thread Suggestions