Audio project finished!

Very pleased to have installed my new system, and I really must say it sounds amazing compared with the standard Renault h/u and speakers. I had been fed up with the standard sound system so decided to dip my toe in the car audio pool. At first I thought I just needed a little bass so got hold of a dinky little 10" Polk audio sub and a very rare Polk carbon series mono block. When I bought them I spotted the carbon series 4ch amp, so went back the next day and bought that too. Realising I needed a new h/u I found a nice Kenwood DAB and bought that too. I chose some 13cm shallow fit Focal components for the front and some matching coaxials for the rear locations. At this point the install began, it took 2 Saturdays and a few evening sessions and now I am so glad to say I have finished the job and now have great quality sound!! It cost around 1k but was well worth it. The extra bits included Bosch S5 silvertop battery, fatmat sound deadening, 3x amp wiring kits and a distribution block.
:thumbup:

You've got some good kit there. I used to have a great system in my old car, it was a mix between Pioneer RS, DLS, Genesis and Image Dynamics. Was worth more than the car but sounded phenomenal, I just couldn't be bothered repeating the time and effort with the clio though.