Azza

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Spotted this morning on Nottingham Road outside Sainsburys in Mansfield. Don't think you saw me going the other way, around 11.40am

Haha it was filthy this morning but looking smart now after a really good clean - should get together for some photos of the 2 buddy :smile:

I did spot a Red Megane 250 on forest road (60 plate?) just before I got to Sainsbury's but wasn't sure if it was you Adrian as I've seen 2 other Red 250's in Mansfield (one belongs to a large women and the other belongs to a lad in his mid 20's)

Always had a soft spot for the Meg 250, whats it like compared to the good old Clio?

It looked pretty clean to me mate! A few days after I got mine, I saw another red one knocking about with a bloke at the wheel. He has the 19" alloys whereas I have the 18" cup wheels. Comparisons - well its certainly a lot quicker, and due to the longer wheelbase I would say it rides a little smoother although it is still very stiff. Getting better mpg than the clio as well so that is a bonus!

I have no photos of mine yet as not really been out to get any due to the crappy weather so a shoot would be good.

Must say that the 250 definitely looks the part so wouldn't mind having a proper look around one. Good to hear its better on fuel than the Clio, mine seems to average around 27-30mpg now it's on 3.5k miles :smile:

Yeah if your free mate then drop me a message and I'll see if we can some photos of them. Yeah my car was filthy this morning as I haven't washed it for about a month due to the poor weather. Got any runs planned for the future mate, feels like ages since we all met up :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Projects & Progress 3
Adrian Spotted 3
Roy General Chat 3
Adrian General Chat 10