Back from the brink...NOW RUN INTO ISSUES!!!

That does look nice and I am very tempted by a 172 as a second car to blast around Wales in. But I don't think I'd change your 197 for it. Why not spend a bit of money on it to keep it fresh?

What you need Mike is be like me not able to drive it and still keep paying out on some thing that your never going to drive it.Then you will know how much you miss it.I understand we're your coming from on the costs but if you buy the parts of Karl then get someone in the know to do it you will save a fortune like I did

At this stage, I would like to point out that I will have a 200 in the future, possibly a :swiss: one, but there are more reasons than the ones I have listed for selling, something I'm not keen on discussing on a public forum.

I can assure you Roy, I will feel your pain in a sense, I don't want to have to get rid, and to be selling to someone who comes from a Renault Sport background at least I know it won't have Lexus lights on it :wink:

I'll be back in a 200 sooner rather than later when these shorter term issues have gone :smile:

Love you Roy x x x

Oh DEER, let's hope u manage a better job of avoiding wildlife in one of these more nimble toys :innocent:

I don't know if he was going for it, but he was certainly driving quickly and I was pulling on him quite easily, and i'm just an average driver (I hope so anyway??? lol) then at the lights I could pull on him, maybe down to the driver, but made me feel A LOT happier!

I'm not gonna be a chav in that car lol!!! I am really looking forward to it now! 4 sleeps left :wink: