Bargain of the day #2

Set of Yoko AO48's practically brand new...albeit one has a nick in the sidewall [MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION] you aren't allowed to participate in the game :wink:

Guess how much :smiley:

You poo face :smiley:

I was searching for a set of these yesterday at a good price. Could find any though, were all 1K for a set of 4!

Stuck between ordering 4 AD08R's or just 2 Potenza RE050A's

I'll see if I can find you anything mate. You're 18's right?

Big difference in price between the AD08's and AO48's

I'll see if I can find you anything mate. You're 18's right?

Big difference in price between the AD08's and AO48's

19s (235/35/19)

Oh, didnt even notice there was AD08 and AO48 - not sure which of the two i was looking at lol...

Then had a look at Toyo R888's but still like 1K for 4 - just not sure if its worth buying just for 4 laps at the ring...and would i then be forever changing the fronts

19s (235/35/19)

Oh, didnt even notice there was AD08 and AO48 - not sure which of the two i was looking at lol...

Then had a look at Toyo R888's but still like 1K for 4 - just not sure if its worth buying just for 4 laps at the ring...and would i then be forever changing the fronts

Ok mate I'll have a look. AD08's are the like flame type tread one that a lot of people on here run the AO48's are a sort of zigzag pattern and are about £70+ more.

Pick me, pick me! I know! Haha :wink:

Steve, I'd just buy a pair of Bridgestones for the front and be done with it

AD08's are the 8mm tread Road/Track tyre

the A048 is the dogs danglies, full on semi slick 5mm tread

Any one local to northants and wanting ad08s pm me as i get them seriously cheap on 15 inch rims 240 fitted , can get any size ya want , and yes brand new

They have to do them in pradas ?? As the lad I know books them as pradas but gets ad08s delivered ?? So you pay prada price for ad08s ?? Well it's what he told me , I've had about 12 sets of him in the last 18 month , will rung him tomorrow fella see what he can do , not sure if they do a 35 profile as I get 50 lol little tiny 15s but will try mate , and do you track in 19s ??

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yeorge Clio 197 Area 2
J90RDN eBay Finds 10
Siliconsteve eBay Finds 6
J90RDN eBay Finds 0
MP93 Clio 197 Area 13