Beading at 5 months.

Just few shots to show how Zymol Concours keeps on going.

On the day of application.

IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg

After 3 months

IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg

And after 5 months

IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg

Very nice Phil. It is brilliant stuff!

You remember back in Oct I said I would put the Dodo on Emma's car to see how long it will last... Well thats still beading quite well too lol! I was shocked to say the least!

Thats really good, im using Dodo Juice Banana Armour and dont get results like that after 5 months. I am considering switching.....any recomendations?

LOL at the first pic. The water is almost HOVERING over the car lol!

Whats your budget?

The concours I use is £220 for the kit.

My budget is not £220! Having said that i understand what it is to spend money on something thats clearly worthwhile.

I luckily live rather close to the Raceglaze HQ. They do a Signature 55 wax that comes highly reviewed. It retails around £65 per pot. I was thinking of switching to this.

It is 55% pure WHITE carnauba by volume.

Can you shed any light?

Thanks!

I use raceglaze 55 and IMO it's rather good.

It will be a noticablw upgrade to any Dodo wax.

Don't forget the cut and clense and I'd also recommend race glaze's aqua bathe and clear mist detailer

Nice one Phil thats working well good :smiley:

Im now on the Raceglaze aqua bathe after your recommendation and i can say its very good stuff indeed :smiley:

I use raceglaze 55 and IMO it's rather good.

It will be a noticablw upgrade to any Dodo wax.

Don't forget the cut and clense and I'd also recommend race glaze's aqua bathe and clear mist detailer

Thought you used the Zymol wax lol? But yes definitely think I will be purchasing before I use the pot of dodo up, seems like its going to be a worthwhile upgrade!

I am currently already using the raceglaze cut and cleanse and it's giving me very good results! Did coat round the car exactly how the bottle describes it should be applied prior to waxing and as said it was very good indeed.

Cheers!

Thought you used the Zymol wax lol? But yes definitely think I will be purchasing before I use the pot of dodo up, seems like its going to be a worthwhile upgrade!

I am currently already using the raceglaze cut and cleanse and it's giving me very good results! Did coat round the car exactly how the bottle describes it should be applied prior to waxing and as said it was very good indeed.

Cheers!

LOL I use the Zymol for 6 monthly details but for bird muck and other marks that require a re waxing I use the 55. I also use it for putting a fresh coat at each wash over the stone chip problem areas and it seems to help loads.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SeanTheSheep Gallery 15
Antti O Detailing 6
Units Detailing 4
Dystant Gallery 23
HarryH321 Detailing 4