been tempted to change clio for r26

hi everyone. just been teasing myself by looking at meganes. just want a change from the revvy engine of the clio and go for a turbo powered car. just seen megane f1 in black with 28k on clock, all for £8400! this is from a fela i got the clio from and he said he would give me a gud price for the clio in p/x. Also im only 24 and iv just had quote for £795 insurance. very tempted, what you think??

hi everyone. just been teasing myself by looking at meganes. just want a change from the revvy engine of the clio and go for a turbo powered car. just seen megane f1 in black with 28k on clock, all for £8400! this is from a fela i got the clio from and he said he would give me a gud price for the clio in p/x. Also im only 24 and iv just had quote for £795 insurance. very tempted, what you think??

Thats what you get for nosying at mine on the meet :001_rolleyes:

Go for it if you fancy it, but dont be surprised if you miss the 197 afterwards, see if you can get a decent lengthy test drive

Dave!!!! Is this because we parked next to one on Saturday?
I had a chat with the owner later on, it was a gorgeous car.
I know what you mean about the engine but the Clio is all about the handling thats why you bought it.

You know what i'd do as we had this conversation on Saturday!!! (do it....)

I'd test drive it first, they arent much quicker than the clio, of which is also much more chuckable too.

For under £300 the meg can be mapped to 250ish tho, dont get anywhere near that with a clio unfortunately.

The clio is much more chuckable like others said.

Speed wise a mapped 250 was pulling around 8 car lengths on me through Eau Rouge an the Kemmel straight. At brands a mapped 225 would pull 2/3 car lenghts.

been to see car today. very nice. mark at revitupuk.com just need to get it valletted and get few narks off it then im going to make decision on sunday. iv put hundred down for holding the car, returnable ofcourse. he offered me 9k for my clio which is a good p/x price. bare in mind the meganes only up for £840. oh and just hand multicar quote with me misses on car aswell for £752!!

Similar Thread Suggestions