been tempted to change clio for r26

the big day tomoz. sooo excited to c it all cleaneed and ready for me to take away hopefully. plus a wedge of cash in me pocket!!

got the megane lastnight, and first thoughts are OMG its sooooooo fast. the delivery is such a punch in the back. no disrespect to my clio 197 thats just gone but the megane is better in every area. which is right seems as its its daddy! i think the clio looks nicer thats all.

I drove a members white R26 with Stg 1 map. Loved it. Would have one tmw (only in white though). Was surprised how well it handled for a bigger car.

I drove a members white R26 with Stg 1 map. Loved it. Would have one tmw (only in white though). Was surprised how well it handled for a bigger car.

Let me know if u need to confirm those results for convincing the missus :001_rolleyes:

I am looking at an R26 230 this weekend on an 08 plate.
If i like it i will be buying it.... :bye2: But we'll see.

^^ too true, clio looks fantastic!

As an previous owner of a 197 and R26, both have their appeals, and yes the turbo power is good but for handling the clio is better IMO and might even come back to one!

I'm tempted by one lol! Really love the clio, like LOADS, but I like the meganes, think I need to test drive one.

Clio's do look alot better, but I do like the meganes, really think I need to test one out, think I'm going to stick with the 197 but I just keep having thoughts about r26s!

im guted!! only had car a week and a stupid bitch has crashed into my passenger side on a roundabout yesterday.

Your kidding!!!!! Mate really sorry to hear this, hope she coughs up and pays for it.
How bad is it?

I was looking forward to seeing some pictures of it too! :bye2:

Similar Thread Suggestions