Best Prices on 200's advice please

Hi

I have been looking at a few options 200 wise and was wondering if you guys could offer me some advice. If some people have details price wise they don't want to post feel free to pm me. I'm after a full fat with recaro and cup packs ideally. But would also be interested in a cup with recaro pack. Liquid yellow or white colour wise

I have been looking at used examples on Autotrader etc. (through dealers only as I like to buy through dealers and need some finance) and have seen plenty of cars around £13000. Although annoyingly a lot of cars seem to be listed as "200 cup" when actually they are FF with cup pack...

I'm basically wondering what sort of interest rate I would get on HP of about half the cars value over 3-4 years.

Also I'm wondering for the two above specs what sort of price I may be able to do a deal at for a new car and financing options

1)Liquid/white Full fat cup pack and Recaro Pack
2)Liquid/white cup with recaro pack

thanks

as above^^^^^^^^^ HP is all about residual value. shud be getting close to 0% in current market.

mike griffiths at chester renault - best deals around from what i know :thumbup1:

I have the perfect Spec 200 Cup for you on a 9 Plate £12395

Was specced to 18k as well
Recaros, AC & Speedlines- sadly I dont offer finance - generally people have traded up to them, bought outright from me with cash or taken very short term loans to avoid final payments etc-

whatever the case It will be a damn site cheaper than a new main dealer one-

Glacier white-
If you did want any info PM me

In terms of a LY- I sold this 6 months ago ( 1 owner ) for mid 15's- although it was high 18's new-

Steve

Last edited:
If you want liquid yellow than it has to be cup packed, same as pearl white. You could only get glacier White as a cup from your list

Are you willing to buy new, second hand or either.

Do you know you can get 0% on a new one?

Best bet is to start with brokers like broadspeed or drive the deal and get a starting point off them.

Renault retail offered me 0% finance, £750 off list and 10% off all options without trying hard to barter and I an quite sure you could easily press for more. This was all against a factory order.

I have the perfect Spec 200 Cup for you on a 9 Plate £12395

Was specced to 18k as well
Recaros, AC & Speedlines- sadly I dont offer finance - generally people have traded up to them, bought outright from me with cash or taken very short term loans to avoid final payments etc-

whatever the case It will be a damn site cheaper than a new main dealer one-

Glacier white-
If you did want any info PM me

Steve

Quite interesting although tbh I think lack of finance being offered is hard for me to get around. Until I see what rates Renault are offering on used vehicles I am unsure as to whether to buy from them used or new or if the rates are rubbish I could get a bank loan and deal with the likes of yourself.

thanks

Which white? im sure there is a big difference in the price between the two whites iirc..

I just mean the Glacier not the expensive one LOL. To me white is white don't want anything funky goin on

I would contact some of the dealers on here http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_topics62/Dealer-Sales/Default.aspx dont worry about their locations just see what prices they come up with and then use it to your advantage? I wish I had more time to do this before I bought as I could have probably saved myself another £1-2k

thanks have started to have a look on there

as above^^^^^^^^^ HP is all about residual value. shud be getting close to 0% in current market.

What about on second hand cars?

mike griffiths at chester renault - best deals around from what i know :thumbup1:

promising-I live outside Warrington so not far at all

lot of folk seemed to be going for this deal a couple of months ago.

http://www.lookers.co.uk/new-car-sales/renault-clio-renaultsport-petrol-manual/43945/

Probab;y worth giving them a call :smile:

Possibly indeed-tbh I don't really want to buy until near the end of the year but if I decide to go new sounds like due to waiting times need to get it ordered for the sake of a small deposit

Are you willing to buy new, second hand or either.

Do you know you can get 0% on a new one?

Best bet is to start with brokers like broadspeed or drive the deal and get a starting point off them.

Renault retail offered me 0% finance, £750 off list and 10% off all options without trying hard to barter and I an quite sure you could easily press for more. This was all against a factory order.

TBH would probably rather buy second hand a save a few quid-depends on finance rates though as if it's going to work out only say £1500 more over 3 years may as well buy new.

I guess what I really need some sort of feel for is used car APRs???

forget APR, focus on getting a good flat rate.

If your only borrowing a small amount the APR will look massive even if it is a very good deal.

Last edited:
There are some good prices around at the moment. Get a new one. Have you spoken to Mike at Lookers in Chester. He is doing good deals.