Best product for exterior plastics...

Best product for exterior plastics please.....Stuff I use is great for about 10mins then its like it was never there!!!!

Auto finesse revive is really good stuff. Havent had to do mine for over a month even with the heavy rain we had here.

Ground nut oil from asda £1:85 a bottle.

I got a plastic and rubber cleaner from Russ at Reflectology and he told me to use ground nut oil on them after.

WoW.! Works soooo well and is soooo cheap.

I recently used the Autoglym gel - looks good for a while but as with any product like this it doesn't last. Get yourself some bumper spray paint from Halfords and do a permanent job... I did the front nose grills at the weekend and they look like new. Thought I'd try it on the black bit on the door panels too - masked up the windows and paintwork, 4/5 light coats and they are back to black from the faded look they were. Cost of the paint - £6.49. Neither were a hard job but have given the car a nice spruce up.

Ive been using Autoglym Bumper & Trim for years but never lasts right long and when it rains runs down the car :S when i eventually run out i will be trying some of the products above :smile: