Best sealants or waxs

As above can anyone tell me what they think is the best sealants or waxs for my white car leaving a good gloss finish? Thanks Tom

Selant I use which is great is jeff Werkstat from polished bliss fantastic stuff and it's for light coloured paintwork

I use Sonus SFX4 as a sealant and top that with Valet Pro Armetis Wax (which may be unavailable now). They work well together, nice wet/deep finish. I've used Collonite Marque d'elegance before too and although it was good and seemed to last well, I found that it took some flake out of the paintwork (Deep Black). I imagine you wouldn't have that problem on a white car though. NAVIWAX is meant to be very good, it's a bit of minefield asking a question about waxes though as I think everyone will have their own particular favourite.

Russ will be able to help you on here though. :wink:

I use Optimum Opti Seal and the product speaks for itself. Read the reviews on the net. Its a quality sealant and it was recommended by Russ on here.

Russ is the best person to ask. I just use Meguires products, they all seem quite good.

Sealants work best on white.

As above Opti Seal is a great choice and you can use it on glass, plastic, wheels etc

Zaino is nice too - I use Z2 a lot on white cars