Best swirl remover

I mainly use the zaino range, they do a zaino PC,which have just ordered but wanted to know what other people use, and how easy is it to correct

Machine (DA or rotary) or hand?

I use one from CarPro, Fixer I think or the Maguires Professional range. That's with a DA and Hex Logic pads.

You won't remove the swirls or defects by hand, you may just mask them a little. Ideally it requires a machine polisher to complete this task.

It's not bad, looks like bit of spiderwebbing, I got argument going with my local council to chop a tree down at moment reason why car is getting cleaned every few days

Best thing would be using a Glaze with a large amount of fillers in it too mask the swirls rather than trying to correct them by hand as said above you'll ideally need a DA or Rotary for that. Poorboys Blackhole is good as a filler for dark cars and they make a similar glaze for white and light colour cars also. .50 cal detailing are also set to release another Glaze with lots of fillers similar to Autoglyms SRP...

Not done yet but be hard to get pic on white as I can only see when sun shining on car, but when I do it I give it ago

Be interesting to see what it's like, Blackhole does wonders so hopefully Diamond White will be the same. At least white paint makes it slightly harder to spot the defects :thumbsup: