Best window wipers

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
I picked the 197 up today and I've found it needs a new set of wipers. What does everyone suggest I should get for it?

John

Valeo or Bosch make the best wipers, personally I've used a glass sealant (G/techniq C1) and rarely have to use the front wipers.

Valeo are definitely better than Bosch I've found. I wax all my glass so water normally just flies off, but at this time of year with the unnecessary amounts of grime flicked up from the road my wipers are needed.

Ordered a set of Bosch wipers this morning, will give them a go and see what their like.

Both Valeo and Bosch are worth nothing..lasted 2-3 months after which started do wipe poorly..
Really do not know what to recommend.. Go for the cheaper one :smile:

I was quite impressed with the valeo ones my twingo rs came with. Lasted almost 4 years including winter driving with loads of salt, mud and grime on the roads

My original wipers have been getting really bad recently so I popped into Halfrauds and got some Bosch aero wipers (A118S). Bit on the expensive side but a massive improvement on what I had so really happy.

Valeo. They're the original ones and the best I've used. They improved the design too, so they last longer now.

My original wipers have been getting really bad recently so I popped into Halfrauds and got some Bosch aero wipers (A118S). Bit on the expensive side but a massive improvement on what I had so really happy.

Just bought some of these :smile: