Big bold letters on tyres

Hey guys,

Im looking into new tyres, my OG Contis are down to wear indicators!

Iv been looking at certain tyres, mainly the pirellis and bfgoodrich ones they use for racing, i love the big bold white writing they put on the walls of the race spec tyres!

My question is, do they do a semi slick road legal tyre with that big writing? I drive my car hard, but im no track rat, and never race it, so if there is one which is street legal and has decent wear and great grip id be interested!

Just to clear it up, yes, i am preferring the look of a tyre over its performance, i know any tyre in the $300+ mark should be fantastic, its the white wall writing im after that just looks awesome!

I live in a place where it is mostly sunny and dry, so wet weather performance doesnt bother me! Heres an example of what i mean

http://www.thesaint-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Pirelli-Tyres.jpg

Iv seen better examples but this gives you an idea of what im on about!

thanks in advance lads

Erm, ok I'll just roll with it. I think R888's have fairly large logos TOYO and R888. They're a good dry weather tyre and should give amazing amounts of grip on the road and track. Please please please don't get a terrible tyre just for image though, safety first kids :thumbsup:

Each to their own :smile:

*picture taken from google images
5652945211_545f122904_z.jpg

Ill rephrase man, i knew somehow i wouldnt be able to express fully,

Requirements

-great grip
-good wear
-safety
-big bold letters cos they look cool

id never use a tyre that was dangerous just cos it looked trick, i would however prefer a tyre with bold letters over one that didnt in a similar bracket even if the other had slightly better characterisitcs!

hope that makes sense! toyo look awesome, would they fit turinis etc?

cheers :smile:

hope that makes sense! toyo look awesome, would they fit turinis etc?

cheers :smile:

They're a popular tyre, I'm not sure on the Turinis as they only come in 18" for the Clio, I'd be surprised if they didn't do them in a suitable size though. They do them in the correct fitment for standard wheels though (raiders, speedlines, cup racer speedlines, 200cup etc.)

after much searching, it seems they only do the white faced writing for race spec tyres, it seems that the same tyres for retail sale dont have the white writing!

The solution, buy the tyres i want and colour the logo with these

http://www.durablesupply.com/saksolpainst.html

i know it seems petty, but i really do love the look of the white faced racing tyres!

thanks for the help guys