Bilstein B14 Coilovers

I see a LOT of knocking Bilsteins and H&R's (which use bilstein dampers) They certainly give a good ride when they are new, but they have an issue, which I've noticed heavily over the last 3 years. I hope they fix it, but I've not seen any improvement in quality, hence I started looking elsewhere. Spax are tested on real roads, and not just smooth racetracks, so they're designed for road use/durability

Had the same issue with the front right KW V3 shock - got it replaced under warranty, and bought the left one so the both are new now.

Lovely bit of kit, I ran them on my 172 Cup, would have probably had these over the V1's
Rule of thumb, if its a cup with the front RS badge, the top mounts will be different

Had the same issue with the front right KW V3 shock - got it replaced under warranty, and bought the left one so the both are new now.

Had the same with my V1's but it ended up being a specific washer that the installer had forgotten, and tbh I don't recall the set even coming with them...Not had a single issue since installing with the washer though.