Black caps

A2ON

Platinum Member
Just brought 4 black speedline caps for £13 brand new seems like a bargin to me ?

Is this cheap ? i think it is ? thought they were more than that these are renault logo ones wbut in black for speedlines?

I did mine myself. Sprayed black then lacquered. Look just like the real deal an a fair sight cheaper too.
Although I have 1 silver and 1 anthracite (can't remember which I sprayed)

I did mine myself. Sprayed black then lacquered. Look just like the real deal an a fair sight cheaper too.
Although I have 1 silver and 1 anthracite (can't remember which I sprayed)

aye i did this also, but the cost of primer, paint then lacquer comes to just over £13. so yea bargain cheaper than diy :smile:

Brought them off ebay they were listed wrong £13.50 for a full set from renault called them to check this mornign they recon they are loosing about £40 on the deal should have brought all 10 sets when i had the chance :-(

That's a good deal. With them not coming standard on the car getting a set done that cheap is a real bargain.
I was lucky I used my brothers left over sprays so had all I needed. Literally cost me nothing.

I was going to say, when I bought an Anthracite one from Karl last year it was more than that for 1!

Similar Thread Suggestions