black projector headlights

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Ive had a look on the system at work but it doesnt tell me which lights are black projector ones, has any one got the part numbers for them? or if anyone has black projector lamps non zenon would i be ablle to use your reg so i can get the part numbers for them? :smile:

the system at work lists it by number eg light 1, light 2 and light 3 so doesnt say what the lamp is like.

Use my Reg if you want.
If it doesn't work, pm me and I'll tell you the original Reg number.

If you do manage to find these and get a price mate, let me know cause I've been thinking of getting some for a while but have never been able to find a price!

Yes, they have the space for the cornering bulbs, but you cannot use that function as you won't have the wiring in your car.

You can still fit and use the headlights though, no problem there at all.

yea i knew i wouldnt be able to use the cornering lights what bulbs do the black lamps use?

cool i can still use the same bulbs i have then as i have uprated bulbs in my originals

Yeah, I think they just swapped mine over, so that makes sense.

The place I bought them from (4 Ashes Renault in Cannock) also bought my old lights off me for £60 cash, but I'm not sure if they'd do that if you bought mail order.

I think I paid about £210 fitted in the end, all in.