Bloody snow

Rogue

Platinum Member
So who's got their snow socks on then?? I'm so happy that my clio isn't my daily driver on days like today!

No snow here, just -2° freezing blooming cold... Very icy Roads but the 595's did ok this morning

Little bit down here, but nothing bad. Love driving in snow feels like you are making the jump into hyperspace

Little bit down here, but nothing bad. Love driving in snow feels like you are making the jump into hyperspace

Lol, there's always that "ooo no" moment tho when you apply the brakes and and just carry on in another direction, usually in the direction of a parked car or curb. :wink:

No snow down here in Cornwall. It's mad how the climate is so different. Not even glove and scarf weather....shame really as I quite fancy a day off to play in the snow.

Hmmm might be time for me to pick up some new tyres. The Clio isn't great when there's snow around.

TBH I love driving in the snow when I'm in my van though as I don't give a **** what happens as long as I don't hit someone else. I remember laughing my head off because I buried it in to a snow bank to other year as a car coming the other way lost it. If I'd done that in my car I'd be devastated :lol:

Get over it you English pansies.

We've had it for a week and you dont hear about it on the news or people complaining :lol:

First proper snow storm here in korea. Car fitted with kumho kw17 and Driving uphill in fresh snow is easy, ice is ok but studs would be nice (or chains).

Plenty of cars are still on summer, especially hgv and buses so not going anywhere at all.

Get over it you English pansies.

We've had it for a week and you dont hear about it on the news or people complaining :lol:

We're English, so we're legally obliged to moan about the weather. It's in the contract we sign at birth, right next to the part that says we have to pretend not to understand anything said by a Scotsman...

.... I mean, what did you just say? Can't make out your accent mate?!

First proper snow storm here in korea. Car fitted with kumho kw17 and Driving uphill in fresh snow is easy, ice is ok but studs would be nice (or chains).

Plenty of cars are still on summer, especially hgv and buses so not going anywhere at all.

yep im in korea too, not had any snow today but its working outside with a minus 8 wind chill thats really ruining my days...

It's been -5C ish every night here for the last week, too cold for snow. We've been getting good frost though!!!

Did a nice bit of drifting in the truck this morning down the lanes near the farm, builder parked up having his breakfast looked impressed anyway... Also discovered that certain classic cars DO NOT like cold temperatures, never heard an idle that lumpy in my life. I love a bit of ice/snow driving, all the fun you could hope for at 20MPH. My commute is all rural anyway so it's not too bad for traffic, you just have to keep your wits about you with people coming the other way and wanting all of the road because the snow masks where the edge of the road/grass is...

Last edited:
....too cold for snow.

Lol... You've obviously never been to the Canadian Rockies where it snows like mad and is about -20

makes me think of other strange sayings you hear... An old lady the other day said "there's nowt as queer as folk"

Spent lots of time in Ontario mate, think the lowest we saw there was -32C...

And it was still t-shirt weather with it being so dry in the atmosphere. I don't understand the saying myself either though to be honest, but I like it!!! :smiley:

Lol... You've obviously never been to the Canadian Rockies where it snows like mad and is about -20

makes me think of other strange sayings you hear... An old lady the other day said "there's nowt as queer as folk"

Welcome to Yorkshire :tongueout:roud:

Similar Thread Suggestions