Book time to change a manifold.

Would anyone happen to know how many hours Renault quote for changing the exhaust manifold on the 197?

Cheers.

4.8 going by Autodata, so I've just been told.
[MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION], just replacing with a standard factory item as mine is blowing at the flexi joints.
car hasn't been used since October, need to get this done so I can pop it up for sale or trade her in.

I'm sure it'll sell quickly @Kelv just pop it up on here for sale. Better priced than trade.

Isn't yours an R27 too?

[MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION], owned 5 months and used a total of about 10 days, lol.

it is an R27 yes, but Daftly swapped the seats over for normal ones as the misses couldn't get the baby seat past the recaro's, at the time we intended on keeping the car for a good few years and wasn't so worried about the seat change, but now it could knock the resale value a fair bit.

the PH1 172 went last week as well, and yesterday sold the silver 172.
just having a restructure of what cars are going to be owned, used and kept what with the ever growing family.
im thinking I need another Focus RS in my life aswell, but even started looking at S-Max's today :eek:

Lol! Didn't realise you had so many Clio's! So with those gone, the only Clio's you have is the 182 and R27?

It it will knock resale values a little, but tbh, as long as you adjust the price as to what price the seats can be picked up for, I wouldn't worry, they're easily replicable, it's just 2 seats, it's not like you've welded a cage in that can't be changed back.

youll be fine :smile:

Mk1 or Mk2 frs?

Impulse purchases, I always had a soft spot for the ph1 172, and the black one came up at a nice price so I bought it for the misses to use while the R27 was awaiting the manifold change, but she didn't like it so it was put up for sale the same day it was picked up.

the silver 172 had suffered a cambelt failure, came into a mates dealership and he offered it to me at a nice price, having a spare engine sat in the unit it appealed as a simple task to making a nice little profit, so that's now gone aswell.
(it's actually sat on the trailer and I'm dropping it off to the chap on Sunday)

R27 purchased at the end of Sept as an intended replacement for the Trophy, took it to the ring and couldn't get on with it, especially not enough to warrant parting with the Trophy track car.

we have other cars aswell, but certainly never planned on having 4 clio's at once amoungst the fleet.

ive had 2 x MK1 FRS's and 1 x MK2 FRS, I think if I did it again it would have to be another MK2 FRS in UG again.

I loved my PH1 also, was just cheap fun and drove it 110%, didn't worry about paint work! stone chips or anything! just enjoyed it.

I love the 200, it's well ahead of the game now, they've advanced so far since the 1*2, in standard form.
just I care about the 200, don't want to bump it and the slight noise of a stone hitting the window and I'm backing off. Washed every week and made sure I'd well cared for lol.

Id have a ph1 again, just for pure enjoyment and no bother if I bumped it on track etc. Whereas the 200, I'd go find a corner to cry in lol

I came fully relate to that Gez, you don't mind using either car to there potential, but always more happy to push the cheaper car that little but harder for the fun factor knowing that if anything goes wrong it's never going to be a big saga.

As much as I like the idea of the ph1, I don't think I'd buy another again.

A mate did it in the end last weekend, only charged me £120 and said it was just a mornings work.
cant complain :smile: