Boxing Day Sales

Anybody else remember when things used to get cheaper in sales?

Skyrim was £19.99 yesterday on PC, its now £34.99!!

Looked on amazon and other sites, everyone has put prices up for the sales? Blu-rays are still £15!! Not amused.

Even more annoyed that i thought when i saw it on Steam at £21, ill leave it till tomorrow, worst case if its not in the steam sale ill get it in a boxing day sale anyway. Didnt know there was a conspiracy against it!!

Anybody else feel shafted by the sales this year?

Only "bargain" ive found this year is Alien Anthology on Blu-ray, 6 discs + all the other guff. £14.99!!

The sales were before Xmas to draw you in to the stores now they have to recoupe there money and hope you don't realise they have put them up not down

The sales were before Xmas to draw you in to the stores now they have to recoupe there money and hope you don't realise they have put them up not down

So true, my daughter wanted a Hollister hoddie, went in 3 weeks before crimbo, £60 but unfortunately not in her size, went back last week found it in her size and in a sale £36.50... Bargain :cloud9:

I work at river island, and the sales were through the roof, our shopping centre was heaving with people!!

I've been waiting for the sales to get a new TV, unfortunately the decent ones aren't reduced at all, except in those shops that were overpriced anyway.

It's all a big con.

Are you trying to tell me that the year long DFS sale that must end monday, starts again tuesday is just designed to make me think I'm getting s good deal when really I'm getting shafted... Gutted mate.... :rofl:

DFS are tw@ts, their smallprint is about 30 pages long!!! :smiley: I remember seeing a show about them a while ago, was along the lines of Undercover Boss...

I've given up with the sales, I'm usually skint well before January 1st rolls around. :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions