Braided brake lines?

Goodridge are too long. My Cup is fitted with them (stock) and they rubbed on full lock.......... they now have an abundance of cable ties holding them out of place. Wouldnt recommend tbh!

Fitted goodridge to the 182 and had to drill the rear beam out and front struts as the coupling was too large to secure in properly, terrible fit! No problems once fitted though and have stod the test of time.

Fitted ktecs ( hel ) on my 197 and they were a perfect fit and did wonders for pedal feel. I'd pick HEL over goodridge again.

Fitted goodridge to the 182 and had to drill the rear beam out and front struts as the coupling was too large to secure in properly, terrible fit! No problems once fitted though and have stod the test of time.

Fitted ktecs ( hel ) on my 197 and they were a perfect fit and did wonders for pedal feel. I'd pick HEL over goodridge again.

Are the K-TEC HEL ones any different to nornal HEL ones?

I know this may sound a little stupid but are these quite simple to fit? Think im going to go for some of these as well but need to sell a few bits and bobs first of all.

Are the K-TEC HEL ones any different to nornal HEL ones?

Highly unlikely,

http://www.crnperformance.co.uk/store/index.php/brake-lines/hel-brake-lines/vehicles-m-z/clio-197-sport.html

I think you should get some green ones :wink:

hose.jpg

I know this may sound a little stupid but are these quite simple to fit? Think im going to go for some of these as well but need to sell a few bits and bobs first of all.

Easy to fit but the bleeding can be a bit daunting if you aint done it before!

Last edited: