brake pad movement

Hi guys my car's recently had mtec grooved discs and cl brake rv5+ pads along with the mr pink upgrade pins. Recently when maneuvering at low speed I've been hearing the pads knock on the pins is this normal? Ive included a youtube link to demonstrate the noise. Has anyone else come across this and found a fix for it?
thanks in advance David

http://youtu.be/O2P1xOODRaU

Quite a lot of them 'click' I think.. Just a very slight movement and I suppose the click is a reassurance that the pads aren't seized in the calipers lol.

I can't tell you if the movement in the vid is too much etc, I just know that the click is normal.

Thanks for the quick reply Ive read on a few forums of cars that have similar brembo with the pin arrangements have a knock it is only at low speed say if reversing the pulling forward and braking it knocks once then is fine again until you next reverse and brake.
Wondered if there was a shim or anything that could be fitted

they wont sieze in that's for sure with that amount of movement...a lot more than standard pads but wouldn't worry too much its not if it will have any effect on brake performance