Brembo rs3 caliper on the new edc

All you need is a bracket, which is number 9 on the diagram and its pretty much as easy as that. Few of the Germans have done it already. Pretty cheap aswell to be fair.

img_2420vfspy_zpsgd18runv.jpg
img_2421qzqb6_zpschh4wb4n.jpg

Hi russ! thanks for reply! only two questions:
you use spacer? or different wheels?
is not a problem about the piece n9..we can made without problem.. A friend try to fit this brembo on his 200t but he NEED TO FIT 2cm SPACER on OEM wheels.. :worried:

bad thing :worried:

Last edited:
Curious about this, but to be fair the standard brakes on the 200t outperform the standard brakes on my old 197, although on a long spirited drive just on the road I did experience brake fade and had to slow down for a few miles..

Curious about this, but to be fair the standard brakes on the 200t outperform the standard brakes on my old 197, although on a long spirited drive just on the road I did experience brake fade and had to slow down for a few miles..

Though on my 197 I always thought that the brakes were brilliant, could stop in an instant but still extremely progressive with very good feel, especially with the ds2500 pads. I know it's not a fair comparison but my golf has sliding calipers and can stop just as well as the clio but with less progression and feel. Besides I know 197s were 312mm are the new 200s the same or bigger? If they're not the same diameter then its not a fair comparison of calipers either. I'd imagine that the brembos would help improve the feel if nothing else (feel=confidence=speed) though the master cylinder will have a big influence also on that.

Not saying the 197 are bad brakes by any means, quite the contrary, that and the chassis are superb on the 197.

The feel of the brakes on the 200t are about the same but they do stop a bit better I feel. They are 320mm.

Hi russ! thanks for reply! only two questions:
you use spacer? or different wheels?
is not a problem about the piece n9..we can made without problem.. A friend try to fit this brembo on his 200t but he NEED TO FIT 2cm SPACER on OEM wheels.. :worried:

bad thing :worried:

15mm spacers are enough. They don't destroy handling as it was in Clio 3 because there is revoknuckle. We have basic mcpherson in Clio 4 so there's no big problem with scrub radius which is extremly important in revoknuckle suspension. I'm on track every month and to be honest I didn't feel the diffrence with spacers on last track day. I'm switching to Brembos because on track these floating calipers are not enough imho. I've some problems with brake fade even with braided brake lines, fresh motul rbf660 and ds2500 pads. Brakes just became poor in the middle of the day. Brembos mainly improve braking in hot conditions where OEM floating calipers are gone.

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/vasterad/library/?sort=3&page=1
Imho. Clio with spacers looks even better. I've removed them today just for a test and was surprised how car looks without them. :smiley:

I didn't fit Brembos yet because I'm still waiting for adapters. I bought them from: http://www.autohaus-waldow.de/Bremsen.60109.html

All things you need:
1. Two Brembo brake calipers with fitting pins and bolts
2. Adapters
3. Brake pads (I bought DS2500)
4. New front brake lines with banjo fitting (I got HEL's custom made lines)
5. At least 15mm spacers (I bought 16mm Eibach spacers)

Last edited: