Brembo sticker HELP!

Looking to get my calipers painted today, there's a shop who can make me the stickers to place over the brembo letters while I paint them but I need to know the dimensions of the letters.. Anyone know?

I'm doing it today I haven't got time to wait for ebay delivery.. And I'll need to take my wheel off to measure them won't i? I haven't been out this morning to check if I can get in to them yet! Surely someone knows the letter dimensions?

The brembo stickers are 90mm x 20mm, and why can't you get them painted and just put the stickers on at a later date. In my experience painting the callipers on the car is never worth the time and effort IMO as the paint will get chipped the next time you want to get the pins out. Powder coating is the way forward, vht paints are rubbish.

I'm taking them off to paint mate.. I just wanted stickers to place over the brembo logo so I can peel them off after and not have painted over it..

Oh right, just use a wire brush or sand paper to get the old stickers off and paint over it, then just put the new stickers on once you have painted it. Vinyl stickers will not work very well as masking tape

I bought black brembo stickers off ebay mate and just kept the old ones under the new paint. You should just put them on at a later date really easy to do.