bumper damaged! ! car park

chris1888-197

Paid Member
Some inconsiderate a**** h*** has hit my car in the central car park blackpool!! You could have got a bus by the corner I was parked in. Makes you wonder why you bother!! Scumbag.

I know how you feel fella, I had an incident like this a few months back. Someone reversed into my rear quarter one day and the following I was hit in the exact same place by an uninsured driver.

Some people really need to learn to drive, I now park in the middle of know where when in the carparks

OP bad news mate.

... I now park in the middle of know where when in the carparks

I've pretty much always done this. But I've also lost count of the number of times that I come back to the car and find that someone has still gone and parked right next to me (even with a half empty car-park). It's almost as though some folks can't park unless they have another car to line up against! Weird...

That's why I always take two spaces or take photos of cars if I have to park next to them , funny how OCD you get once your car gets hit a few times.

Last edited:
I know how you feel fella, I had an incident like this a few months back. Someone reversed into my rear quarter one day and the following I was hit in the exact same place by an uninsured driver.

Some people really need to learn to drive, I now park in the middle of know where when in the carparks

A think they give a license in a lucky bag nowadays! !

Funny thing is I took a picture looking out the blackpool tower at the top and there is a red car parked next to me same colour as paint on my car but was gone when I went later on that night and noticed the damage!!

Yeh my old man reversed through our gate and scraped it, very similar damage to that and it was about £100 fix.

Still annoying for you though :worried:

Feel for you mate. Next doors wheelie bin blew over in the band winds yesterday and has left a Mark on my back bumper. Luckily I think it's just on top of the paint so will polish off

I got quoted £160 for similar damage. Think I need to shop around, but I hope you get yours sorted.

To be honest mate I am in the motor trade so should get it done relatively cheaply so lucky that way. I would prob shoo around if I was you bud. :smile:

Feel for you mate. Next doors wheelie bin blew over in the band winds yesterday and has left a Mark on my back bumper. Luckily I think it's just on top of the paint so will polish off

Hope it comes out bud without getting repaired. The winds are terrible the last 2 days!!! Was really nice weather when I was down at blackpool last week too!!. ; )