Bumper support problem, bumper sags

Hi guys, right a few week back I had to take my bumper off to replace a headlight bulb that had dimmed and i wasnt going to start dismantling the engine bay so thought it would be easier to remove the bumper like i have previous on a vauxhall corsa and astra.

When i went to remove my clio bumper i found the inner arch bolts absolutely rusted on, no penetrating fluid would loosen them, the socket in the end snapped them both. Now the drivers side i replaced with a standard bolt and nut and thats secure. But the passenger side the nut seems welded on so i cant replace it with a new nut and bolt

So at the moment its held onto the wing by a cable tie, so the bumper now fits secure but sags alot on that side

Any tips? any thing i can do to resolve this, as it looks like ive had a bump as bumper hangs off slightly lol

Thanks

Carl

i could try this but dont want to permanently damage the wing part of it or the support piece itself, i will give this a go when i remove the bumper next week to fit my HID's

Pictures would help as the bolt only stops the bumper popping out as its clipped into the wing

Cable ties, the racers best friend....

Also need to see more pictures of your car with yellow wheels, I love Marmite

yeah its cable tied on atm but as only i know it is, it bugs me lol :smile: .. it just keeps popping out everytime i push it into the wing