Bye bye R27, hello 250!

Picked up my new car tonight and what can I say love it! Going to miss the R27, really loved that car but onwards and upwards

Only done 30 miles so far, but first impressions are great. Not really played with the monitor yet or worked out how to use the iPhone - thats a job for tomorrow. The leather recaros are something else

Drives lovely and the amount of people who stop and look is unbelievable!

A few phone pics - will get some decent ones tomorrow
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg

Hope you like

Nice lil step up from a Clio! Yeah if anything is going to turn heads the a bright red 250 will! I had the thought of swapping mine with the cracking deal they have had going this month! I just couldn't part with my current car at the moment.

What are the rest of the specs? Is it cupped, vis pack etc???

flipping gorgeous mate. I love the 250 and if we hadn't just brought the KA i'd be tempted to swap a Clio in for one. I went to a RR day at TDF the other week, a 250 with a ITG panel filter did 271 bhp I was impressed

niiiiicceeee!!! think these look really nice in red and you went for the better wheels imo, i dont like those mad ones at all. good luck with it mate

thanks gents - loving it!

271hp - thats pretty good, a few have been done on the forums now and most are in the high 260's or above - lets hope mine is one of them!

Very nice and as most people arte saying, those seats are the boll***s! Lol! Can you have the 250 with grey headlights instead of the chrome ones like the Clio's though?

I think I will fuel the Recaro fire....

Want want want! They are to die for!! :thumbup:

:drool: