Cadwell Park Clio Pit wall crash

[video=youtube;x0uzMaSsPtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uzMaSsPtw[/video]

Last edited:
Wow, that was some shunt... What a bellend in the Porsche, what on earth was he thinking! Glad to hear that the Clio driver was ok though.

This is nasty, really nasty.

Glad the guy is ok, also nice clip. I'd love to know what happened to the Porsche driver.

Similar thing happened to me at a track day. Luckily I had insurance, as the damage was around £2500 which is a ton of money where I'm from.

The a-hole in the Scooby (2.5, not the STi) just pitted afterwards, and drove straight out the gates, and didn't come back... Thankfully me and my co-driver weren't hurt, and I was still able to drive the car home.

Had similar thoughts with regards to wife and children though.. a very scary moment indeed...

Guys need to deflate their egos and learn to accept getting passed... And more severe punishment needs to be implemented if u ask me.

Rant over...

Absolutely disgraceful standard of driving; consistently weaving around for no reason and is prepared to force someone off the road potentially kill them. He should never be allowed to race again IMO.

Agree with some peoples ego they get to angry on track days
I once lent my evo 5 to my daughter for a track day and she was getting pestered by a little Elise in the corners but left it for dust on the straights and then again on the twistys he would just catch her by last corner she would move over but always letlft him for dust on the rest of the track
at the end of the session he came charging down the pit lane giving me a mouthful for not letting him past on the one corner even though she did move over
He knew it was my car so gave me a mouthful of abuse but when the daughter piped up it was her and it was her first track day
He went red and buggered of without saying a word
needless to say she started to let him past before last corner then proceeded to pass him again on the straight
99.9 % of the track she was faster it was just the one corner she was not to sure about and slowed a little to much
anyway moto is I wish people would chill on track days and take things easy it's not like you win money

glad
to to see your mate was ok

I once lent my evo 5 to my daughter for a track day and she was getting pestered by a little Elise in the corners but left it for dust on the straights and then again on the twistys he would just catch her by last corner she would move over but always letlft him for dust on the rest of the track
at the end of the session he came charging down the pit lane giving me a mouthful for not letting him past on the one corner even though she did move over
He knew it was my car so gave me a mouthful of abuse but when the daughter piped up it was her and it was her first track day
needless to say she started to let him past before last corner then proceeded to pass him again on the straight
99.9 % of the track she was faster it was just the one corner she was not to sure about and slowed a little to much
anyway moto is I wish people would chill on track days and take things easy it's not like you win money

glad

I'm sorry but your wrong with all that, that's what they tell you not to do on track days.

If it was her first track day then even more so she should not be doing that.

glad

Please don't attend anymore trackdays. This kind of driving spoils it for everyone