Can anyone remap the kangaroo'ing out ?

Seem to have this problem myself. Been more noticeable the last few mornings (as it's been colder at night) only have a two mile drive to work and it really only happens for the first minute of driving it is more annoying than anything. Car is a bit of an unknown quantity to be fair. Test drove it and HAD to have it Scorpion exhaust fitted but haven't even checked to see if its got a panel filter fitted and no idea if it's been mapped

I've got that exhaust and a panel filter too. Also have the decat pipe and the flat spot was awful but didn't notice the kangaroo'ing get any worse. A map has got rid of the flat spot completely though.

We went down the flastchip remap route and never really noticed any difference.

Taking the sprintbooster off actually helped as this seem to make the kangarooing more noticable.

We sold the car earlier in the year because of this - my wife could just not get on with it

She's much happier with the 500 Abarth Essessee we got instead...

I've got that exhaust and a panel filter too. Also have the decat pipe and the flat spot was awful but didn't notice the kangaroo'ing get any worse. A map has got rid of the flat spot completely though.
going to have a check this weekend and see if it has a panel filter fitted

I never experienced any "kangarooing" in the 200. Yes, there is the restricted performance/cold map after the car has been sitting for a while (Overnight or during work for example) but no kangarooing.

I'm the same (I've a June 2011 registered 200). On a few occasions the restricted performance is very bad. Goes away totally once warmed up properly though. I always turn the traction control off when I start the car and turn it back on once warm.

cable tie the map sensor in ur engine bay..worked a treat for me...then a remap if it doesnt help..should be a thread here on how to do it...good luck

going to have a check this weekend and see if it has a panel filter fitted

i have got a panel filter fitted (could do with a clean by the looks of it ) also I found the sensor on the left hand side of the inlet manifold was really loose :worried: I removed it and I have wrapped the O/D with PTFE tape and refitted it. Much better fit now but haven't drove it since. Looking forward to tomorrow's drive to work to see if its made a difference

i have got a panel filter fitted (could do with a clean by the looks of it ) also I found the sensor on the left hand side of the inlet manifold was really loose :worried: I removed it and I have wrapped the O/D with PTFE tape and refitted it. Much better fit now but haven't drove it since. Looking forward to tomorrow's drive to work to see if its made a difference
PTFE tape seems have done the trick :smile:

I thought the kangarooing was down to traction ctrl it's the affect it gives when your trying to accelerate in low gears when the wheel slips it cuts power until it stops then comes off but you've still got ur foot down and it tries to slip again giving the juddery effect, have you ever noticed it in higher gears if it's happens in every gear it's the flat spot but if it's only in lower gears when your pulling out or on roundabouts etc I'd say it's the traction ctrl, hope this helps