Carbon Cup Racer spoiler

Phoned today and placing order next week +33 (0) 4 66 57 24 57 ask speak lady called Julie, 294 delivered , 2week time at mo get made and then sent

[MENTION=4317]Karl_F[/MENTION] I purchased the last one in stock in the Uk from Pure motorsport. Mine came with multiple scratches in and 2 fairly large dents in the top of the spoiler. I contacted them and they've refused to contact us back. I called Puremotorsport and his words were "They've been real **** lately" Apparently one of the only guys who spoke English & did the main emailing at MCracing has left the company and since then they've been a real pain. I know someone who recently tried ordering one after me and they were given a refund.

Any pic of this spoiler? Does anyone knows if it fits direct to the boot of 197?
Emailed them with no response

I was still undecided in end to get one or not. Another member on here bought one but wasn't happy with quality and company who bought it off not playing ball....... So after looking I found a rare original from member off here, will be carbon dipped with. Renault sport decal in light grey underneath I post pic up once done

I bought one from seller on here, £150 and then with paint job another £250. I'm very happy with it sprayshack did cracking job and was in bit of state when I bought it, it be while before u see another one in for sale section

Looks good! my spoiler on the side bits at the bottom have become very sharp, cut myself on them yesterday!

I have the one that comes from France, and honestly I'm not happy with it
But I work in composites so am endeavouring to remould and remanufacture it!