Carbon Fibre Cup Spoiler?

Can you get a carbon fibre cup spoiler or are they all just primered and you have to have them painted. Also once fitted is that it? or can you remove it before you sell the car?

You have to drill the bootlid to fit one as it bolts on... So you could remove it but you'd need a new bootlid.

Never seen one in carbon myself but you can get carbon endplates for them. :smile:

Oh right, thanks for that. Maybe go for a more subtle looking spoiler then as I wouldn't want to minimize the sales potential when it comes time to sell. I just think the car looks a bit plain at the back and carbon would suit the colour of the car...Nimbus.

Any other options, spolier wise?

There are a few yeah, think K-Tec do their own and there's a ''GT'' one , both pretty discreet, not sure on wether they're bolt-on too though.

I'm not sure a Cup spoiler would have a negative effect if/when you came to sell on, they're pretty sought after. :smile:

There are a few yeah, think K-Tec do their own and there's a ''GT'' one , both pretty discreet, not sure on wether they're bolt-on too though.

I'm not sure a Cup spoiler would have a negative effect if/when you came to sell on, they're pretty sought after. :smile:

I do personally like the cup spoiler but I always look at a car's resale before I even buy it due to the amount of cars I get through. So it would be a positive rather than a negative then?

They're pretty popular yeah and a lot of people retro-fit them, but it's probably less than 50% of Clios that have one.

Personally I really like the look of them, but I'm a bit odd in the way I like the cleaner look the car has without one.

Have you seen one fitted in the flesh?

i have a different spoiler from renault on mine.

Which one have you got?

I half looked at your car for sale as my step daughter wants a 197, well her boyfriend does anyway, especially as he owns Auto Adrenalin and runs an Audi A3 diesel company car amongst the exotica in the club;/

They're pretty popular yeah and a lot of people retro-fit them, but it's probably less than 50% of Clios that have one.

Personally I really like the look of them, but I'm a bit odd in the way I like the cleaner look the car has without one.

Have you seen one fitted in the flesh?

I've seen lots of pictures but I don't think I've seen one up close and personal. I used to have a MK2 Clio V6 a few years ago and that spoiler really suited it, and the way the arse looks big in the MK3 Clio like the V6, I think that size spolier would look good.

Mmm, Clio V6!!! 8)

I think the Cup spoilers look better on lighter coloured cars, just personal preference really. It'd look ace on a Nimbus and you could always have it wrapped I suppose if you definately wanted a carbon look. They do add something to the car, no doubt about that. There's the Cup front splitter and sideskirts too that I think set them off well.

hold out if your wanting carbon, will have good resale value also.

I believe streamline possibly have a few things in mind