Carbon wrap recaro's

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Seen this done before, anyone know where/who/how much this would cost?

Not gonna do it myself as it will look aweful lol! :oops:

The moderator paul with the LY dude? Hmmm, im usually a bit crap with that type of thing lol!!

Yup it was me! :smiley:

I have had to remove it since then though for some warranty work to be done (replacing the covers).

here are the piccys, if anymore temptation was needed :wink:

P1030495.jpg

P1030478.jpg

P1030482-1.jpg

P1030476.jpg

Think it was only £60 or something like that - there was enough left over for the strips, center console, recaro base and door pillars!!!

This is the company that I used and I ordered two 60 x 120cm sheets

http://www.undergroundgraphics.com/

It took a few hours to do but wasn't hard - pinch a hairdryer from somewhere though - it is essential! :smile:

If there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Think it was only £60 or something like that - there was enough left over for the strips, center console, recaro base and door pillars!!!

It took a few hours to do but wasn't hard - pinch a hairdryer from somewhere though - it is essential! :smile:

Can you do mine....please lol

lol i was gonna be cheeky and ask but your a bit far from me :worried:

You've got your bloody hands full anyway lol

You've got your bloody hands full anyway lol

:oops:

Its back soon lol! Yours will happen quick enough im sure bud, the progress on yours from the start has been awesome! Ive ordered my recaro base stickers, wanted the same effect as paul. Might see what companies would do it.

Yeah sorry guys I wouldn't like to do someone elses' car - I have only used the stuff the one time and it wasn't perfect so I wouldn't like to be let loose on another car lol! The Recaro base was a 10min job Mike - you won't have any problems doing that yourself :smile:

Looks like a great idea! Pics look really smart Paul :smile:

Best of look Mike, make sure you post up some pics of your work, if two other novices pull it off, i'm sure even I couldn't **** it up :smiley:

Get it done Robo! :-D it is hard to get it wrong just be prepared for it to take a while. One thing I have thought is important to mention is to work from the centre spine of the seat out to the sides. Doing it that way means it doesn't fall about all over the place and makes it so much easier!

Yup it was me! :smiley:

I have had to remove it since then though for some warranty work to be done (replacing the covers).

here are the piccys, if anymore temptation was needed :wink:

P1030495.jpg

P1030478.jpg

P1030482-1.jpg

P1030476.jpg

Sorry to bring up an old thread again. But Paul, can I ask, do the backs on the Recaro's come off and you can wrap them that way? I've got a price here, £45 per seat. Wouldn't also mind getting some of the dash bits carbon wrapped also