Carlsberg Do Do Parking Spots

had the biggest space in the car park when i had my r27, yea came back from shoppin and it was burnt to a crisp due to a zafira catching fire

but id be happy parking there haha

I needed this spot! First day I had the meg the only spot was next to some heap of a car covered front to back in dents and scratches! I ran to the shops and back lol to try be sure I beat the owner back to their car - the meg was fine :smile:

Found another :smile:

2emmr87.jpg

Safe spot as long as their are no Range Rover Sports/BMW/Audi vehicles looking for spaces! They seem to be attracted to painted Yellow lines. Went to Meadowhall a few weeks ago and an A3 was parked on the painted path making if difficult for anybody with a pushchair/wheelchair to pass. Both car owners either side would have had a job getting back in too! God only knows how the Audi man got out!

Could do with a few spaces like that in the Sports & Prestige section at work.

Then there is the bloke who parks his battered vauxhall saferia or what ever it is with scratches an door dings galore down there and then walks the 3/4 mile or so to work....

Sure that's to wind us up.

I'm a parking nut also, simply refuse to park next to a car less looked after or expensive than my 200, had my wing mirror smashed off on my old 182 in a car park with no cameras... Fuming.

Safe spot as long as their are no Range Rover Sports/BMW/Audi vehicles looking for spaces! They seem to be attracted to painted Yellow lines. Went to Meadowhall a few weeks ago and an A3 was parked on the painted path making if difficult for anybody with a pushchair/wheelchair to pass. Both car owners either side would have had a job getting back in too! God only knows how the Audi man got out!

you have to be careful doing stuff like that in Meadowhall. The car parks are full of CCTV and they're quite keen with the fines in there. Worked in Mhell for a few years and they're pretty sharp.