cars you've regretted selling?

I miss my Fiesta Zetec S but my biggest regret was lowering it as the ride was painful on the bum LOL

Attachments

• 307322_10150805336550451_732420450_21036790_762342930_n[1].jpg
    307322_10150805336550451_732420450_21036790_762342930_n[1].jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
My evo 9 mr rs was really the best car i had ever drove i was arm twisted into selling it the worst feeling in the world when you see it drive off up the road and think why did i just do that lol one day ill buy it back im sure

That looks superb.

It was a beautiful car and the ride was amazing until I lowered it then every pot hole there is was felt!
And also they were a touch too slow ... The new Fiesta ST doesn't look to fab either so I moved out of the Ford family and got the 197 :smile:

I miss my Rover 220 turbo coupe that I had for 5 years. Was the second owner and although the car looked standard (I kept the standard wheels and springs) everything else was upgraded. Was very fast and cruised down the motorway well. Only problem was the 3.5 turns lock to lock.

Also regret selling my CTR which only had 8k miles on the clock. Need the money to do some work on the house and as much as I loved the car, once I realised it had to go, I couldn't drive it any more.

But if I hadn't sold the CTR, I wouldn't have bought the 197 and as complete packages, the 197 is much nicer.

^ such lovely cars!

I know, I sold it to buy my house. It bounced around some friends until the engine blew, a mate dropped a Racing Puma engine in and sold it on. I was gutted as I dunno where it is now :worried:. I've been sorely tempted to buy one again for track days...

It was a beautiful car and the ride was amazing until I lowered it then every pot hole there is was felt!
And also they were a touch too slow ... The new Fiesta ST doesn't look to fab either so I moved out of the Ford family and got the 197 :smile:

That's pretty much how I ended up going Renault after I'd sold mine on. I had a Zetec-S (like a lot on here), but ford are really missing out on the small 'hot hatch' market, the last gen Fiesta ST was warm at best IMO.

Nice car though :thumbsup:

my Mk1 Rallye..
my Mk2 Rallye..(with only 40k!)
and my Clio 172 Cup... (with only 30k!!!)

Gutted I had to sell all of them.... :worried:

LAM5.jpg
llandowjune05015.jpg

alvechurch.jpg
MVC-592F.jpg
MVC-594F.jpg
valet2.jpg
S2bestshot.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg
IMAG0082.jpg
IMAG0527.jpg

That's pretty much how I ended up going Renault after I'd sold mine on. I had a Zetec-S (like a lot on here), but ford are really missing out on the small 'hot hatch' market, the last gen Fiesta ST was warm at best IMO.

Nice car though :thumbsup:

I totally agree! Ford make such nice cars that do look really nice and drive really well they just totally lack power!
I had a 56 Fiesta ST as well and yes it was nippy but nothing on a 197!
The only "fast" cars they have is the Focus RS but I see them about and think they look the same as the other one I saw and the one before that :sleep:

The 200 is the better car but for outright speed, the VXR was miles ahead.

I had an exhaust (Remus) and remap and the thing was rapid.

i like the vxr's! my mate had an astra and with an exhaust and remap, it was running 288bhp! and my mate with the corsa has everything done, stripped,LSD, porsche brakes, the lot and thats running 240! MAKES ME WANT ONE!

I miss my 197. Loved it and the Mazda hasn't been exactly what I'd hoped it was going to be.

I'm noticing a pattern with most people's cars they miss, most of them are small engined, great handling little cheap motors. They're just so rewarding to drive, they feel fast all the time, even going down the shops. I miss my 197 more, but I used to love my 1.2 16v Clio Campus Sport, for a standard hatchback, it handled so well and managed to put a smile on my face.

yZpqL9dB.jpg

My ST170. Had a full Milltek system, AP coilovers and a nice little remap.
Sounded immense but not sure I want the motorway drone back.

Similar Thread Suggestions